There are lots of winter holiday planners out there.
Not a lot of them are particularly ADHD, Autism or neurodivergence-friendly, though!
So we created this one to reduce holiday stress, hassle and overwhelm so you can:
- regain a sense of calm,
- practice being kind to yourself, and
- feel that you can be you.
Waiting for you on the pages ahead is a combination of guided self-care and planning pages to help you get things out of your head & neatly organised, freeing up mental headspace to find the accommodations you need to enjoy the year-end.
And you won’t be alone – we’ll be there with you throughout with tips and suggestions.
We hope this planner gives you the ability to take a big, full breath again and exhale with joy and contentment.
What’s in the workbook?
The first part is a series of thematic planning pages that support you in this often hectic time.
- You can detail your sensory toolkit,
- list your adaptation needs,
- prepare strategies for uncomfortable situations before they happen, like setting boundaries
- and even create a support page for an advocate so they know how they can help you.
The second part is all about lists and ideas – these planner pages help you explore what you want from the festive season, whether it’s decorations, gift ideas, meal plans or holiday cards.
- We want to set you up for success and decrease those pesky, superfluous to-dos, so feel free to pick the areas most important to your well-being and leave the rest.
- You can use the calendar pages as a classic diary to schedule activities and deadlines: When are you going gift shopping? When is that cute festive after-work taking place? When do you need to post the greeting cards and when are you picking them out?
- You can track your DIY present progress, preparation tasks and gift ideas, and focus on the things that are most important to you during this season.
- These pages give you an overview of the most important milestones which you can later break down into ideas and preparatory tasks.
- We also included a colouring page just for fun. 🙂
Here’s to a splendid festive season!
Livia, Adam & Nora